This search requires that you also have APOS Insight, as the search is based on integration between these two solutions.
Good news: If you don't have APOS Insight, you can download the free APOS Insight Elements package and use it with Instance Manager to perform these searches.
You'll find APOS Insight Elements for other tasks as well. It will allow you to:
- Inventory all objects, including report objects, user group objects, folders, categories, and business view objects
- Use object data to compare historical folder/object structures from different points in time
- Inventory all report schedules within the system
- Use schedule data to determine peak server usage as a step toward optimizing server performance
- Inventory all report instances within the system
- Use instance data to determine report usage patterns and know which reports are used the most, and which are rarely used
- Look at the processing activity for a particular time and day and compare that processing activity with other times and days to form a picture of bursts, if they exist, and to reduce processing bottlenecks
- Use inventories and analysis to initiate a systematic clean-up of your BI deployment to plan for migration, safeguard the health of your system, and prepare for growth.
Download APOS Insight Elements.