Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10 a.m. / 4 p.m. EDT.
If your SAP BusinessObjects deployment is well managed, it presents a single, consistent view of your corporate data, regardless of the number of datasources it joins. If this is the case, then your BI platform should also be your primary publishing platform for enterprise information.
But using your BI platform in this way may require you to overcome some major challenges, including:
- The growing volume, variety and complexity of enterprise document publishing
- Migration of legacy system functions to the BI system
- The need to monitor mission-critical processes closely, and manage proactively
- The need for flexibility and agility to address new line-of-business requirements
For such organizations, APOS Publisher is a complete SAP BusinessObjects publishing solution, including robust bursting management, post-processing distribution service, report package management, and assured delivery to extend SAP BusinessObjects' capabilities.
APOS Publisher achieves advanced SAP BusinessObjects publishing through:
- An advanced bursting engine
- Automated document production
- Workflow monitoring, alerts and auditing
- Interactive process control
- Assured delivery, auto recovery, & partial burst reruns
- Enhanced distribution, encryption & integration
Follow APOS Systems on LinkedIn.